Position – Digital Marketing Executive
Responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution in order to increase conversions on the website and achieve revenue target.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, PPC, Email, Social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing plans and budgets for the company.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology.
- Manage all the company’s social media accounts.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the website. Perform the function of uploading and updating content on the website as well as work with web developers to make necessary changes on the website.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding online marketing revenue targets.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Develop and implement successful SEO and PPC strategies.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Benchmark, measure, and analyze results of online marketing initiatives such as email campaigns, PPC, SEO marketing, social media, and future online marketing initiatives and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Send weekly/monthly performance report of all digital marketing campaigns and the website.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies and managing websites.
- Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Basic knowledge of web administration.
- Experience in managing e-commerce websites.
Salary: N100, 000 – N120, 000/month
Location: Palmgrove, Lagos
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org